Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Day and Olivia May

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Christmas morning, we enjoyed watching Gavin open all his gifts and having Grandma here made it even more special! After dinner is when the real fun began... I started having contractions as soon as we finished dinner and drove to the hospital about an hour later. Here are pictures of Christmas and Olivia's birth. 

Olivia May Busby

December 26, 2013

12:17 AM

6lbs 12oz

18 inches

of pure perfection

















6 comments:

  1. Jen, these make me tear up! What beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well! I can't wait to see more of beautiful Olivia. I hope she gets your hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both are so beautiful! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Beautiful family and baby - can't wait to meet her! Beautiful photos, too! Did Chase take them??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I loved this so much! The pictures are beautiful and capture it all so well. And I love your necklace. Olivia is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang who took those awesome pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete