Friday, November 1, 2013

Interview


2 1/2 years old

What is your name? Gavi

How old are you? six

What do you like to eat? A lollipop

What book do you like to read? Joey and Jet

What do you like to do with Daddy? Play

What do you like to do with Mommy? on the bed (I guess I'm in bed a lot)

Who are your friends? Adeline, Paige, Ben, Eve, Daddy and the boats in the sandbox 

What is your favorite store? Toys r us and target

What do you learn about at church? tables and trucks, and playing and singing. Oh and Jesus and I eat nuts

What does Daddy always say? 3 more minutes then all done with the toys

What does Mommy always say? Come eat and I love you

What does mommy have in her belly? Livia!!!!!

What is your favorite animal? a sheep and a deer

Random things he said throughout the questions

There is a bee in my booty

Nice necklace mommy

is she a big baby (pointing to my belly)

I have a ladybug!! (Pointing to a beauty mark on his tummy)







2 comments:

  1. Yeah, he's adorable. I wish we lived closer so we could get to know you guys more. And congrats about the baby girl on the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! These are answers you will laugh about forever. I might have to steal this idea! You are awesome and I miss you and Gavin!

    ReplyDelete