Monday, June 29, 2015

June Elizabeth Busby

Our Sweet little June was born on March 30, 2015. 

Since this was our third baby I thought I would at least have her a little early or on time, but like her brother and sister she was late. 

Two days before I had her we were at the park with friends and I started to get really painful contractions so we decided to head home so I could rest. Of course they stopped as soon as we got home. The next day after dinner the pain was pretty uncomfortable and Chase decided to call his parents so they could start the journey up to our house. I wasn't totally convinced it was the real deal so I felt bad that Chase had called them. Chase has always known when I was in labor because later that night I was in horrible pain. We had our friend Megan come over until Chase's parents got here and headed to the hospital. 

When we got there I was at a 7 and was begging for the epidural, how do people do it without it! and she was born at 3:17 am. We were in the hospital for a little over 24 hours and then we got to come home to our other babies.

Gavin is the best big brother and has never once complained about having two sisters. Olivia is always giving her lots of love, she smothers her with kisses. 

Its overall a mad house every day here, my house is always messy, I don't always cook dinner and rarely get ready, most of the time I feel a little crazy but I sure do love these little people!










No comments:

Post a Comment