Wednesday, February 4, 2015

First year

The first year of Olivia's life has flown by! I feel like I was just holding this very colicky baby and walking up and down my room trying to calm her. Now she's a walking/running little toddler. She is still a clingy little thing she loves to just be held, and snuggle. She loves to run after her brother and steal his toys and hit him on the head with them. She climbs on anything and is so proud of herself when she gets to the top. She SCREAMS Da-Da whenever she hears Chase open the door, total Daddy's girl. She is always down for a shower with mommy and has dropped her bottle and moved onto a sippy cup like a champ!

We had a very low key cake cutting party for Olivia with some friends, she danced to Christmas music and ate delicious bundt cake. She has become my little buddy and I love her more each day. I cant wait to see you as a big sister!
















 For Olivia's actual birthday Chase made his yummy Saturday morning chocolate chip banana pancakes and because we are super cool parents we took our daughter to Petsmart, Toys R Us, and Panera to celebrate.






No comments:

Post a Comment