Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Thanksgiving

I wont lie Thanksgiving this year was kind of a bust. We woke up the tuesday before Thanksgiving ready to make the drive down to southern California and noticed Olivia was extremely fussy. We took her temperature and sure enough it was at 103, I've never had a baby with a fever and it all kind of freaked me out. We took her to the doctor and they just told us to keep it down with tylenol. So off we went with our road trip... BAD IDEA. The whole time we were there Olivia didn't sleep but in our arms and cried pretty much the whole time. We couldn't visit my sister who had a 6 week old baby and we ended up having thanksgiving dinner by ourselves to make sure we didn't get anyone else sick. I was such a baby and cried  A LOT! I wanted everything to be perfect but I guess thats what happens when you have little ones, everything is so unpredictable. There were times were we got some good family time and I'm grateful for that. But naturally I didn't get a lot of pictures. Maybe because I kind of want to forget the whole thing :)





No comments:

Post a Comment