Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Last of Durham

The last few weeks in North Carolina were a little crazy!

Chase graduated from Duke, Gavin had his 3rd birthday, we cleaned out our entire apartment and got it ready for the movers and we had Chase's parents in town. 

The last two years went by so fast, I remember moving to North Carolina and being so scared! But it was the best 2 years I've ever had. We made some amazing friends and Chase and I grew so much closer. I guess thats what being broke and having your husband around all the time will do to a couple ;)

Graduations are usually really boring and I'm never really into them, but I was freakishly proud of Chase so I was fully invested in this one. When Chase was about to walk across the stage I took Gavin up close and we both screamed as loud as we could. Mine was a little ridiculous, Grant Hill turned around at looked right at me. I'm pretty sure he thought I was a crazy person.

We were lucky enough to have Chase's parents come out to see him graduate and help me with the kids during the ceremony, we were all so very proud of our graduate. 





These girls saved me from going crazy in a new place! I love them all so much

He's ready for DUKE!









1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Chase! Graduation day was so bittersweet for us. We will always look back on our Duke days with very fond memories.

    ReplyDelete