Monday, May 19, 2014

3 years old

I know every parent says "I can't believe how fast the time has gone", but it is so true! It feels like I just had my little boy and now he is 3! But if you ask him he will always say a different age, usually 11. We celebrated Gavin's birthday at a beach house with all of his little friends. He felt so special when we sang to him, he was beaming. 

Here are some things I want to remember from Gavin at this age


you make me laugh everyday by the random things you say. When the shorts you were wearing were too big you said "Mommy my butt is falling".

you are a kind and caring little boy. When you see that I am sad or stressed you always come to me and hug me and say "it's ok mama, just be happy".

You have started to call me "mama" and my heart melts every time I hear it

You just started to draw stick figures and its the BEST

You have to sleep with your three favorite animals. Mami tata, baby tata, and your teddy bear (Pooh Bear).

You are literally the best big brother EVER, you constantly play with Olivia and shower her with love. She adores you so much already.





Gavin boy, you are my world! 


For Gavin's actual birthday, which also landed on Mother's day. We were so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa in town. Every year I tell myself I'll make a homemade cake and cute homemade decorations, and every year we are crazy busy moving to another state! the night before his birthday I baked him a funfetti cake with a very specific green frosting, filled the front room with balloons and wrapped all his gifts. He was so excited when he saw everything and having family in town made it so much more special! 





No comments:

Post a Comment