Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pregnancy #2

Chase, Gavin and I are so happy to welcome a little girl in December! 



We have been so impatient this time around with finding out what we are having, the 20 week wait seemed like an eternity! and we were both convinced we were having another boy. So when the tech said girl I think we were both shocked, ill never forget how Chase grabbed onto his seat haha! She's going to melt his heart!


For the most part I've felt ok, there were definetaly some days that I just cried because I felt so gross.But lets be honest, pregnancy is not pretty! at least not for me!
Most of my friends are also pregnant, which seemed like a fun thought until I saw how adorable they all are and how my body just loves to pack those pounds on! I swear I can eat celery my entire pregnancy and still gain 70 lbs! My poor husband has had to hear me complain for the last 5 1/2 months, and we are both getting tired of this topic! So I'll just vent here :)Being barely 5 ft tall I think my poor little body goes into shock and has no idea where a baby should go, so it just starts sprouting extra cushions of fat everywhere!! And I'm not the only one that realizes that, "wow it looks like you have a tire around your waist", Thanks Mom...

Anyway the last couple of weeks I've been trying to focus on how extremely blessed I am to BE pregnant, and not what the scale says. Its been so different than when i was pregnant with Gavin, a lot smoother and I'm very thankful. I'm ready for all the pinks and purples, and huge bows, and drama queen tantrums! I'm going to love having a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment