Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

Last Easter we were walking Gavin all around our place to help him find eggs, this year we obviously didn't hide them to well...they grow up so fast. The night before we dyed some eggs and I'm not going to lie it was kind of a disaster, Gavin didn't  
 quite get the concept but we had to do it. We had a fun egg hunt at Chase's school and one at a friends house after we enjoyed a delicious ham and cheesy potatoes! I tried to find a copycat salad dressing to olive gardens and gave it a try and it actually turned out really good! I am so grateful to have such good friends out here!

Gavin with his best buddies!

All the kids hunting at Fuqua

1 comment:

  1. His bow tie kills me, that is so cute! And I love the blackboard you have in your house! What an easy/unique way to make your house feel festive.

    ReplyDelete